Victory Bolt and Specialty provides fasteners for almost any application. Over years we have developed extensive experience in wide variety of industries. For some of these industries we have developed special products which improve quality and productivity. One example of this is our Eagle Shield line which is utilized by the Marine Industry.
Additionally we also provide Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) programs in which we regularly inventory and maintain valuable assembly components.
Some of the industries we regularly provide fastener solutions to are:
– Victory Bolt is your water works fastener expert. From pipe line projects to waste water treatment plants we have the fasteners you need. “T” head bolts, track bolts, carriage bolts, and flange kits with gaskets are just a few of the industry’s standard parts we carry. You name the material and the type of product and we will kit it in house for you if needed or ship in bulk with boxes that weigh no more than 45# for ease of handling. We can ship to your warehouse or straight to the jobsite.
– For over 23 years Victory Bolt has been supplying fasteners to the construction / utility industry. We can deliver same day from our huge inventory of hot dipped galvanized parts including standard and special bolts, anchor bolts to turn buckles. We also carry in stock all types of stainless steel, Silicon bronze and aluminum fasteners. Do you need parts put in kits, they are done in house. Always remember if you need a rush shipment call Victory!
– Non-ferrous fasteners of all types are one of our main product lines. We have worked hard over the years to create solutions that improve the fasteners used by our customers that enables their products to have long life with no corrosion for years to come. For Example, Eagle Shield is our “chrome over” process that is second to none in beauty and corrosion resistance.
– From button six lobes to chain to cable ties to barrel nuts we have what you need for safety when it comes to building playground equipment. Whether you need galvanized, zinc or stainless steel we are your one stop shop. Do you need parts kitted for easy assembly? Kitting is done in-house at Victory and labeled with your company name and logo.
AND REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT – CALL!
Original Equipment Manufacturers
– When it comes to meeting the fastener needs of manufacturers, Victory Bolt is well equipped for the job. Our large inventory of threaded fasteners of all sizes and materials, our excellent customer service and value added services like Victory Partner Services (our specialized VMI program) makes us an ideal fastener distributor for the high production OEM.
– VICTORY WORKS TO GIVE YOU THE TOOLS NEEDED BE COMPETITIVE AND TO SERVICE YOUR CUSTOMER. We offer THE resale advantage. If you are a resale customer click here for solutions, benefits and examples of what we have to offer. What we offer is sure to save you $$ on labor costs and handling fees.